My name is Tamara Zubicueta, I'm 22 years olds, I'm student of art visual my speciality is sculture,but my speciality the last year it was engraving, I like the engraving and its technics, I created the blogs from a subject of english in the university.
I'm live in the outside of Santiago of Chile, I have a litlle son the is 4 years olds, is a boy very nice and very happy, makes me just feel real inside,this year Nahuel has started going to school located near home.
I live in home of my parents with my younger sister,also is part of my family my cat, your name is onion
and my dog, your name is Perry
I'm live in the outside of Santiago of Chile, I have a litlle son the is 4 years olds, is a boy very nice and very happy, makes me just feel real inside,this year Nahuel has started going to school located near home.
I live in home of my parents with my younger sister,also is part of my family my cat, your name is onion
and my dog, your name is Perry



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario