Post 2-why did you choose this carrer?

Hi 
Today I will write about my dream job 

When I was litlle I liked animals very much( I still like them ) I wanted study medicine veterinary to be help them. Also, I liked writing, draw and sing, I would have liked to leard to sing, but my ,mother always told me that, I did not it well, at time I forgot it. 

Others alternatives to this carrer was to go to study Argentine Circus arts

 But after my pregnacy I decided to stay, and this university to the basic cycle program, to have time to take care of my son during the two years the basic program, I spent very good, specilly the second years, I was  promoted to the degreed and the first years it was very difficult keep focused, because some contents we has already seen. Now I´m in the tird years of the carrer and I want to finish soon, because after I pretend to work  and go to live alone wirh my son and maybe study pedagogy because I love children, I wanto to help then .

Comentarios